- responds to its own supply and demand
- protects against short-sighted government actions and interventions
- is a bellwether of market sentiment and economic outlook
- protects against currency devaluation and inflation
- is global
- is one of the most beautiful metals ever found in the earth’s crust
- is a store of value
- is timeless
- is money
1001 Reasons to Own Gold
Tracking the numerous ongoing bullish factors for gold is quite a chore. There are, quite literally, so many compelling arguments for holding our favorite metal that I used to catalog them each month in our letter.
The reason there are so many “reasons” is because gold is unlike any other asset. It...
MORE >> link - Financial Sense Editorials